Saturday, October 31, 2020

How do I create and manage McAfee My Account?

  •  Go to home.mcafee.com.

  •  Log in with your email address and password.

  • Click My Profile to view: Account Details Billing Details

  • Click Subscription To: View your purchase history Renew your subscription Add more devices and protect them

  • Click Update Profile to change the following: Email Address Password Home Address 

  • Click Edit Billing to change any of the following: Credit card details Billing address How to manage your McAfee account.

    Visit Website: https://www.mcafeeactivates.de/

    Phone:  +493095625678

     


     

No comments:

Post a Comment

How do I create and manage McAfee My Account?

  Go to home.mcafee.com.   Log in with your email address and password. Click My Profile to view: Account Details Billing Details Click Subs...